Thursday, March 13, 2008

wow

I just spent a week of my life with a very negative person, but his heart is good. He keeps those he loves close to him by saying negative things. His job is to find faults in the products of this company and get rid of them absolutly. He does this very very well, but its ruining him inside. He said only a few thing that had a positive spin for entire week I have been with him. I've noticed alot of negative people around me right now, and it just drains them. The fact that I've realized it has made me react to it better. I've been able to look at my own thoughts, words and actions alot more than I normally would. I came across this quote. Its helped me to put into words what I've felt.

“If you and I are having a single thought of violence or hatred against anyone in the world at this moment, we are contributing to the wounding of the world...”-deepak chopra

Sorry for the philosophy, but I wanted to write this down somewhere useful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that quote. Keep your chin up.
-Becca