Saturday, July 5, 2008

taiwaning

I'm in Taiwan now. Got here last night and it was a blast. Luckily, i flew on the flight that my friends wife was stewardessing on. SOOO i got to sit in first class on the top level of a 747. That's always been my dream. And it was so cool because i actually slept on an airplane. That's something that hasn't happend to me in about 23 years and it made me happy. I don't know if i'd ever pay for that seat myself, but for what it cost me, it was worth it. I also was given a VIP gift basket from the airline. That includes 2 bottles of wine. If you'd like one, let meknow. Maybe i can use them to cook.

I also read about half way through my newest Paulo Coelho book, the Pilramage. Like all his other books, its just blowing my mind away. I can't say enough about him or his ability to say profound things that leave me amazed witht the virtual simplicity of everything.

read his books if you haven't.

Taiwan is hot and sticky. Wearing business attire doesn't help that much. I'm heading to HK right now. There we've got some really good meetings set up. All these chinese guys want there money invested elsewhere. Hope i can help them.

I feel like i'm on the cusp of the rest of my life. Fearing that would be a terribly dibilitating thing to do. So I just think about what I want to happen and work to make that happen. My optimism has turned out well so far. I hope that streak continues!!

No comments: