Wednesday, February 20, 2008

yellow

hello.
it's been a while since i have written on here. The last few weeks have been pretty nuts, with lots of ups and downs, planes,cars,trains,taxi's and walking. I'm back here now and everything is starting to settle back down. I got to see alot of China and go to Taiwan. Didn't get to see Zack while I was there though. The mission rules have changed a bit.

Something funny happen while I was in Taiwan. My friend Mr. Zhang was setting up his office. Because he does trade, he wanted his office to look American. I went to my friends house while he got all the decor with his staff. When I met up with them later at the office, I walk in and just start laughing. They had fully perfect replic airsoft guns everywhere. Huge M-16s and shotguns, and uzis and sniperrifles. They just went to the army store and took one of everything i think. They got "retired marine" license plates for the doors and navy/army flags and stuff and hung them everywhere. I had no idea what it was all about, then I asked what was up. THey said that they wanted it to look like an American Office.

I think our government has done good things with our foreign image lately. Don't you?

No comments: