Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've got a family that i basically think of as my family in china. there name is the zhangs. i think they are amazing. they own a little restaurant thats pretty much a veggie feast. i love it. you get all the veggies you want and they boil it into a type of stew. its amazing and only costs $.90. It fills you up nice and the company is great. the dad is awesome. he works in the front and makes some great fried noodles. he makes me a little bowl of his famous snail-pepper dish everyday. its ok, but sometime the snails are goopy. especially the big ones. the mom is the most smiley little chinese lady i've seen. she's so cute and always concerned about making my food just right. she knows exactly the amount of spicinesss i want and asks me everyday if it is too much or too little. she helps me watch for the bus and when it comes she calls out really loud "NIIII KUUU" and sometimes even flags it down for me. The family has two boys. Liang and Han Li. Or, as i call them now, Liam and Harry. They are great friends and sit down with them and just talk and they love it. Liam and Harry always try to get me to go talk to the girls and just can't understand why i'm not interested. being with these guys is amazing. makes me super happy.

No comments: